SMC’s kitting and packaging services include full medical devices, standard and customized trays, diagnostic and surgical kits, surgical instruments, pouches and blister packs. With SMC’s full device services we can customize packaging and kitting specific to your finished device and components in preparation for sterilization. SMC’s engineer’s will work with you to create a technology roadmap identifying critical elements including necessary lead-times, inspection requirements, critical traceability requirements, as well as sterilization and packaging needs such as bioburden levels, and shipping needs (shake, rattle and roll). With ISO Class 7 and 8 cleanroom facilities and full ERP systems in place we manage projects from manufacturing, to kitting and packaging and on to post sterile product distribution. Working with our in-house supply chain management team, customers often benefit from reduced lead-times and cost reductions.
Kitting and Packaging Services Include:
- FDA-registered, cGMP/QSR compliant, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485-accredited facilities
- Dedicated team of medical QA/ regulatory professionals
- Full product track and traceability
- ISO Class 7 and 8 clean room facilities
- Supply chain management
- All necessary elements of packaging including, trays, labels, boxes etc.
- Post sterile product handling through distribution